Dr.Victor KerenyiD.C, Q.M.E.
Dr. Victor Kerenyi, D.C, Q.M.E. has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1989.
Dr. Victor Kerenyi, D.C, Q.M.E. has successfully treated thousands of paients since 1989. He began as an Associate Chiropractor in Richmond until 1995. In 1995 he began his solo practice in San Pablo with a satellite office in Oakland 1997. In 2005 he made Hercules his new home and opened his office in the newly built Professional Building in Hercules, CA. As a Chiropractor with years of experience, his staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Kerenyi, D.C, Q.M.E. uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. Treatments are quick, effective and virtually pain-free. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Kerenyi, D.C, Q.M.E. is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
His expertise in the areas of personal injuries, automobile accidents and workers' compensation has allowed him to become certifed to perform medical-legal evaluations for State Disability Insurance and more notably as a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the State of California Workers' Compensation Appeals Board.
- 1989: Life Chiropractic College - West
- 2001: Independent Disability Evaluation
Post Graduate Seminar
- 2004: AMA Guidelines to Permanent Impairment Rating
- 1991: California License #21019
- 1991: California Radiography; Supervisor and Operator
- 2001: Independent Medical Evaluator
- 2002: Qualified Medical Evaluator
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association
- Hercules Chamber of Commerce - Current President/Board Member
- Hercules Rotary
- Business Network International - Dynamic Referral Group
BNI San Francisco Bay - Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma counties (707) 773-1370